[Sca-cooks] Suggestions needed- OT

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jun 3 19:37:29 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Zoom...... I'm headed for the Rock.
>
> Stefan

Better duck- there's a hammer following you right closely ;-P

Interesting afternoon with her, getting her settled in.

She's fascinated by the chickens, and they've been spending all day bitching
about her. The Gang of Three (three cockerels) have been acting like a bunch
of rowdy high schoolers, daring each other as to who will get closest to her
;-) Cogburn, when I took him over to meet her, did his best to attack- lotta
heart, but no brains, that bird ;-)

And every time one of my hens lays an egg, she announces it to the world.
The rooster and the cockerels join in, and the dog has to help- she starts
that "woooooo" howling Huskies do- it's quite a chorus ;-)

I just hope it doesn't rain tonight- Rob and Dragon won't be able to unload
her dog house until morning.

Great dog, though- I'm happy to have her ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.