[Sca-cooks] Re: OT, Japanese translation

she not atamagajobu at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 14:27:39 PDT 2005

koneko is kitten, chiisai is little, needs a modifier, thus- chiisai na koneko= little kitten if you're describing it. (literally little child cat) nekochan is the equivalent of "kitty", being cat with the diminuitive-chan added, so you could say konekochan for little kitten if you are calling it or cooing over it!

gisele(not quite asking!)
> --- Michael Gunter wrote:
>
> > Speaking of babelfish and stuff.
> >
> > I need a translation into Japanese of
> > "little kitten" (don't ask)
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Gunthar

> Baroness Aurelia Rufinia
> House Iron Maiden, Barony of Carolingia,
> East Kingdom, Northshield Ex-Pat
>
> "We're always fascinated when we find leg irons with no legs in them. Who held the keys, sir?"

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/

Message: 8