[Sca-cooks] question about breads

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jun 5 09:47:55 PDT 2005

Ahh! Texas toast.  I bet that would work just fine. The combination of
cheeses and spices somehow reminds me of a bread version of armored
turnips! ;-D
--maire, who's personal favorite use for Texas toast involves making a
pocket of it, stuffing it with a cream cheese/marmalade mixture, and
turning into french toast (with fresh strawberries....mmmmmm.....)