A Correction Re: [Sca-cooks] 'shillelagh law'

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Mon Jun 6 08:07:45 PDT 2005

You all realize that the "Wiskey being splashed all over, Tim" and Timmothy
rising from the dead" is a pun

Whiskey is a corruption of the Gaelic for "Water of Life" I have always
thought that was a great "inside" joke in the song!

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Crunchy and Taste Good
with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)