[Sca-cooks] Seeking

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 15:38:37 PDT 2005

Stouts, ales and lagers will work very well.  I have used all three.  But better yet, ask your
brewer friend to give you some of his brew that didn't effervesce properly [i.e. still beer].
I had an arrangement with one brewer in my kingdom to get his batches that wouldn't bubble.
Or that went flat for whatever reason. For every batch he gave me, he got one loaf of bread.
He moved to another kingdom after a couple of years, so I had to rely on commercial beer after
that.  But my sour dough rye always tastes better with home brewed beers.

Huette