A Correction Re: [Sca-cooks] 'shillelagh law'

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jun 6 18:40:47 PDT 2005

Really? I only ever knew of it in connection with James Joyce.  I made
it through _Ulysses_ okay, but bogged down on _Finnegan's Wake_.
*sigh* It sure would be fun to do one of those Bloomsday tours in the
Dublin area, though....
--maire, auld used-up English major, homesick for a place she only spent
3 days in...maybe it's all the rain we're getting, courtesy of An Tir! ;o)