[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Madness

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Mon Jun 6 20:39:15 PDT 2005

Nothing so exciting. We plan to move to Socorro New Mexico in the next
couple of years. Now that we can see daylight on Bear's parent's estates we
are in a position to get ready for that. Bear tackled my sewing room because
my arthritis makes lifting difficult. The kitchen is his. He doesn't like me
getting under foot.
Margaret