[Sca-cooks] question about breads

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jun 7 22:58:02 PDT 2005

Poor kiddo! That must be really frustrating--I know that sort of
restriction can really limit food choices.
I volunteer to eat your share for you, how's that? <weg>
If we were really mean, we could torture Ranvaig, and play "what's your
favorite kind of bread?" <g>
I have a couple.  One is the whole wheat bread made by Great Harvest,
and the other is a challah made with cardamom, made by me....mmmm.....
--maire, in a mood to tease ;-P