[Sca-cooks] OOP Strawberries

Celia des Archier CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Thu Jun 9 17:13:05 PDT 2005

I've been working towards getting back on a carb controlled eating plan due
to my health (borderline diabetic), and the other day I had mascerated
strawberries (mascerated with Splenda instead of sugar) on top of what Dr.
Agatston (of South Beach diet fame) calls a "ricotta crème'" (ricotta
cheese, splenda, vanilla).  Not quite a strawberry cheesecake, but close
enough to make my tastebuds happy :-)