[Sca-cooks] herb uses

Rikke D. Giles rgiles at centurytel.net
Fri Jun 10 05:11:47 PDT 2005

On 2005.06.10 05:00, Micheal wrote:
> I was asking about a more specific topic book such as Anti- bug
> Herbs.   I have dozens of herb usage books but most of them don`t
> have bug repellant abilities of in them. So I was pondering if
> there is a marker that makes a herb a viable bug repellant.
> Da

Try the book 'Small Game Hunting', although it might be only released
here in the Pac NW (features slug hunting, hehe).  I seem to remember
some stuff about herbs and bugs.

I don't think there is any one marker for bug repellent herbs.
Strong scent is probably one, but there might be others.  I don't
know of any anti-bug herb books either; perhaps others do.

Cheers,

Aelianora