[Sca-cooks] herb uses

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 01:44:36 PDT 2005

Like most herbal stuff, its a case of a little in one book, a little in another....  Then test this for yourself, test that.  Good place to find such books is at your home improvement store.  Herbals by Sunset & Ortho, modern gardening type companies, tend to carry that sort of thing, but you usually have to look 'em up herb by herb.

Happy hunting,
Samrah