[Sca-cooks] *calls into the void*

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 14 10:44:27 PDT 2005

Volker Bach wrote:

>Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2005 18:04 schrieb Vladimir Armbruster:
>
>>Hello?
>>Hell..
>>Hel..
>>He..
>>H..
>>.
>>
>>(whoa.. Echo.)
>>
>>Anyone there?
>>

>They have all departed. Only Zathras is left. Zathras have very sad life.
>Probably very sad death , too, but at least there is symmetry.

Actually, I'm not sure people outside LA realize that the actor who
played Zathras was killed in a motorcycle accident last year, leaving a
wife and small child.  Sad death, in truth.

Um, on-topic content... food in B5... bagna cauda, Mr. Garibaldi's
favorite birthday meal, is supposed to be "ancient" but I'm having some
trouble running down documentation other than websites.  Anyone know
anything?

Selene