[Sca-cooks] Need help with a translation [Slightly OT]

John Kemker john at kemker.org
Tue Jun 14 22:24:31 PDT 2005

That's what I gathered, merely from his pictures.  He shows the baker's
mark sitting on the hearthstone in his oven.  He then places the loaves
of risen dough on the marks and bakes them.  When the bread comes out,
he pops the mark off the bottom of the loaf and you can see the
impression on the bottom.