[Sca-cooks] custards

rbbtslyr at comporium.net rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Wed Jun 15 06:38:48 PDT 2005

Thanks, I will do that I should find a fun desert or two for a party the
wife is talking about having when we get more settled and a chance to
practice it a few times first.

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons for Thou Art Crunch and taste good with
Catsup or BBQ Sauce !!!

KA4PXK location
Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)