[Sca-cooks] Serena's value, was:Question & Artemisian Iron Chef

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 15 09:46:00 PDT 2005

Hey, we bought you for a bag of a thousand coppers and some trade goods!  Of
course, your value was unproven at the time, so we got a bargain :)
Christianna
(Serena's husband is my protege, we negotiated with Sir Robert Greenheart's
household over the bride price several years ago - no white slavery to see
here, move along...)

On 6/14/05, Truman Barnes <chirhart_1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> NOT TRUE1 There areat lest 12 people who arn.t my Apprintice.  Evil Master

I'm not either. Although he did try to buy me for a couple of propane
tanks and a grill I believe.

-Serena
Wok girl #1