[Sca-cooks] What recipe finder websites do you like?

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 15 17:25:21 PDT 2005

I don't use recipes much, unless I'm working from a specific text.  But my
students at work are asking this question quite often.  I had been
recommending recipe dot com, but I just went there and couldn't get past the
index to find an actual recipe, no search bar, nothing.  I've been asked
about epicurious dot com, but I've only visited it once or twice.  I am of
the opinion that foodtv's site is great if you are looking for something
they did on a show, but not for a general index of recipes.
So, here's the question.
If you were a not-so-inspired cook or just really new to trying different
things, where would you go on the web to find a good site for recipes?
Discuss~
Christianna