[Sca-cooks] Just in Case This Applies To You -- Tonight on PBS...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jun 15 18:26:42 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> ...they're running a repeat broadcast of the American Masters segment
> on Julia Child. 10PM on WNET 13 here in New York. Check your listings
> locally...
>
> Adamantius

Well, I checked here, and they're running Cary Grant this week, but it will
be on next week, 9 PM on the Boston Channel. They'll have it here tonight,
too, but I rather doubt I'll be wanting to watch at 3 AM ;-)

Charter cable, Connecticut, if anyone is interested.

Thanks, A ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.