[Sca-cooks] Introductions.. And Meat Pies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:25:48 PDT 2005

What?  Twinkies?  Or some marzipan?
I have been experimenting outside the marzipan world for a while, but to
only limited avail.  It seems my own Barony seems to be quite full of the
stuff for the most part and wants stuff made from other stuff instead!~!  I
do have maybe 4 or 5 pounds of the stuff sitting around here though.  You
going to Pennsic?  Do I already know you?
Olwen, merry prankster