[Sca-cooks] Question & Artemisian Iron Chef

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jun 16 20:56:27 PDT 2005

Well, another one of the 12 is mine, but then, the sweet dear shows all
the signs of fiber-geekness, not foodie-ism.  And I have 2 good friends,
already mistresses of the Pelican, who're both apprenticed to the same
fine lady, and while *they're* both foodies (in total or in part), the
laurel is *not.*  Emphatically, not.
--Maire