[Sca-cooks] Question & Artemisian Iron Chef

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Jun 17 07:05:21 PDT 2005

*laughing*
Naw, we're fine...we all tend to learn from each other up here,
regardless of household lines or anything, anyway, let alone subject
matter.  I'm more of a foodie, myself, but it's actually more my service
area than my art form.  I like period food, and I like cooking it, and
creating feasts with it, but my primary areas of research and
exploration are waaaay over on the other side of the ball park, in the
areas of late-period costuming and counted-thread needlework (and,
lately, various forms of textile arts like spinning and weaving and
knitting).
maire "jill of all trades" ni nuanain <g>