[Sca-cooks] pressure fryer?

John Kemker john at kemker.org
Sun Jun 19 01:54:56 PDT 2005

Okay, I'm replying to myself.  That's dangerous.  [grin]

A bit of research on the web informs me that pressure fryers have to
have lower pressure than a regular pressure cooker.  It seems that most
pressure fryers maintain about 5-6 lbs. of pressure, whereas a pressure
cooker maintains about 10-15lbs. of pressure.

--Cian
A bit of an insomniac this morning.