[Sca-cooks] fruit trees

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 13:50:09 PDT 2005

--- Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Huette commented:
> > I wish that I could, but it is against the law to discharge fire arms
> > in an urban area.  Which
> > is why squirrels like living here.  The only effective method of
> > extermination is to run them over
> > with your car ...
>
> Yeah, but getting your car up in the tree is really a pain...
>
> Stefan

Yeah, but I have seen that Land Rovers have really good winches.  Go rent a copy of the movie
"The Gods Must Be Crazy" to see what I mean.

On the other hand, the squirrels in my area love playing "chicken".  They usually are very
good at it.  It is usually the possums that lose.  Now possums are gargantuan rats with a really
bad attitude.  Sort of the "Hell's Angels" of the animal world.

Huette