[Sca-cooks] Herb Garden pest deterrent

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 11:23:51 PDT 2005

The most effective, easy to apply, enviromentally sound garden pest deterrent I have discovered is human urine.  There is actually a pest deterrent commercially available called "Predator Pee."  Humans are predators, and their urine is readily available and easy to apply.  It's even kept moles and armadillos from digging up our herb garden for the last three years.    It's a bit more difficult to apply to fruit trees, though.

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook
Shire of Thorngill, Meridies
Mundanely, Millbrook, AL
Vert, between four cauldrons or, a cross checky argent and sable