[Sca-cooks] PBS funding - ON topic

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Jun 20 16:42:05 PDT 2005

At 04:33 PM 6/20/2005, you wrote:
>After all, it was PBS that introduced me to Julia, and Justin, and Graham...

My mom liked to watch Graham, back in his 'one for the pot, two for the
cook' days. I remember quite clearly one day when he was grating chocolate,
got down to the nubbin, stopped and put the end of his tie around it, so he
could continue to grate without getting his fingers! Good times... ;-)

'Lainie