[Sca-cooks] "Trial By Fire" Ad (cooking competition!)

Truman Barnes chirhart_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 23:27:57 PDT 2005

Why Yes CHILL      This is a (contest) not a History Lesson per say, nor is any one trying to change the sacred Doctrine . Its the three F'S    FUN, FOOD and FIRE. We set the wayback Machine to those dates- Whoosh- were there.       Chirhart

Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> >The Rules:
> >1) The recipe must either be:
> >a) published between 650 and 1650 AD. (For the empirically inclined
> >Apicius will be "grandfathered in").

But Anthimus is thrown out? What is this "between 650 and 1650 AD" stuff?
There's no starting date for SCA, and I get almighty irritated when people
try to invent one.

I protest!!!!!

Saint Phlip,
CoD