[Sca-cooks] Meat Pies (partially cooked)

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:31:36 PDT 2005

I am primarily thinking of cooking them strictly for my encampment (which,
as this past weekend, included me and 7 people I had never met before that
event, and had no idea I'd be meeting at that event :) )

*chuckles*  I guess what I was thinking when I said 'partially cooked' was
actually 'Insides done, outside almost so'.  Basically so they could be
popped in a pan and 'fry finished'.

Does anyone know where one can get a functional non-period camping oven?
(I'll worry about period later. :) )
I'd much rather reheat these as 'baked' than 'fried'.\