[Sca-cooks] Aquamanile

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Jun 21 15:25:57 PDT 2005

At 03:00 PM 6/21/2005, you wrote:
>I am looking for a good potter willing to make an Aquamanile for me of a
>certain kind. (I am currently toying with having two mid-sized ones, one of
>a Hart, one of a Cat).
>
>Does anyone know of a potter willing to work from afar?

There's someone who's either West or An Tir who was up for Egils- and
Edouard said he saw them at Estrella. Really nice, period work, and they
can show you the pictures  and archeology records to prove it. I don't know
their name though, which is annoying. Hey Maeve! You were there- do you
know their name?

They have a couple of wine pitchers that I really like, as well as cooking
pots, cups, plates, bowls, mugs, etc etc etc...

'Lainie