[Sca-cooks] Aquamanile

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 17:30:02 PDT 2005

--- Vladimir Armbruster <vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a good potter willing to make an Aquamanile for me of a
> certain kind. (I am currently toying with having two mid-sized ones, one of
> a Hart, one of a Cat).
>
> Does anyone know of a potter willing to work from afar?

My apprentice, THL Artemesia di Serena, makes aquamaniles in the shape of cats.

You can contact her here:

mneumark at hotmail.com

or check her website:

http://www.rakurakutei.com/

She lives in Caid.

Her primary Laurel is Master Hroar Stormgangr. He also makes aquamaniles.  However, he is
having another hip surgery soon and I doubt that he will be taking commissions for a while.
However, just in case he has some in stock, contact him here:

hroarstorm at verizon.net

He lives in the MidRealm.

Huette