[Sca-cooks] "Trial By Fire" Ad (cooking competition!)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 00:09:25 PDT 2005

  Vladimir Armbruster declared:
> Perhaps they earned those honors by distinguishing what is important to
> pursue in terms of the dream,

Well, I think "their dream" might be a better choice than "the dream",
since that dream can vary so much from individual to individual and yet
still be valid.

> and what is merely a deceased equine no longer in need of assault?

Ah, okay. Now that we are back to the subject of food, check this file:
horse-recipes-msg (34K) 10/16/04    Period horse recipes. References.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/horse-recipes-msg.html

See something for everyone! :-)

Stefan
--------