[Sca-cooks] "Trial By Fire" Ad (cooking competition!)

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 07:19:17 PDT 2005

,

> Well, I think "their dream" might be a better choice than "the dream",
> since that dream can vary so much from individual to individual and yet
> still be valid.

Granted (kinda like religion that way)

> Ah, okay. Now that we are back to the subject of food, check this file:
> horse-recipes-msg (34K) 10/16/04    Period horse recipes. References.
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/horse-recipes-msg.html

Darn you Stefan!! Now I have to find out if horses were eaten in 15th
Century Germany, find out how to get ahold of some safe meat, and how to
slip it past my lady so I don't get beheaded!

(She does like eating runnie-bunnies however, so munchin' on horse shouldn't
be an issue.  Logic followed - Both Herbivores, Both Cute, Both Tasty?)