[Sca-cooks] Oh, the sorrow.....

Terri Morgan nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Fri Jun 24 00:48:57 PDT 2005

After reading a past thread I decided to try the sweet potato/apple recipe
for our baronial "Period Food Potluck" this evening. Due to an inability to
sleep last night, I ended up telling my husband to take the dish with him
while I (finally) went to bed - but to be sure that he *tried it* (he was
hesitant) and *brought back the reviews from Alexa and Geoffrey*.

So he came home, woke me up, and told me that no one liked it.

Then waited 3 minutes before admitting that he'd forgotten to take it to the
meeting.

*sigh*
Leftovers again, tomorrow....

Hrothny