[Sca-cooks] OT: sandalwood, oppopanax & amber (was suppliers)

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 14:36:19 PDT 2005

Have you looked lately, Samrah, dear?

I found these sites, who say they sell Opopanax, without too much effort.

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/candle/candle.php
http://mayaherbs.com/product_info.phtml/herbid_237/category_incenses
http://www.naturensdroger.se/enter.html?target=p_709.html&lang=sv

I could have listed several more, but their sites are not in English.

Huette