[Sca-cooks] OT: Stefan has a job!

rbbtslyr at comporium.net rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Sat Jun 25 16:57:22 PDT 2005

Congrats, I know what it is like, it took my wife a long time to find a job
too. Good Luck in the new Job and I wish you success in it.

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons for Thou Art Crunch and taste good with
Catsup or BBQ Sauce !!!

KA4PXK location
Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)