[Sca-cooks] Somewhat OT: Looking for Canadian on-line suppliers

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jun 27 07:25:23 PDT 2005

Well, for those things I've not dealt with Canadian firms much, but I've
had good luck with Richters (www.richters.com) for plants and dried
stuff, just not this. You can try Penn Herb (www.pennherb.com) for some
of the oils and things.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
""So that's what librarians do: Share knowledge. Share pleasure. Share
ideas for a better world." -- MaryLaine Block