[Sca-cooks] More musings on nightshade and tomatoes

rbbtslyr at comporium.net rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Wed Jun 29 12:38:09 PDT 2005

Don't forget they are Nightshades and many assumed anything from that family
except for the roots would be deadly.
There are even stories of people eating "Love Apples" and dying from the
1600s, or so I was told by a Professor when I was in College.

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons for Thou Art Crunch and taste good with
Catsup or BBQ Sauce !!!

KA4PXK location
Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)