[Sca-cooks] Re: Sugar free sports drink alternative

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 30 14:24:34 PDT 2005

There's no reason for people to drink Gatorade or its analogs if they
don't need it - and when it tastes "nasty" they have no need of it.

It's only when it tastes like watered down Kool-Aid that you do need it.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

What Urtatim said.

Gatorade saved me at one Ren fair. I had gotten quite white and clammy, and dizzy, and I was persuaded to sit down in the shade and drink some Gatorade. I was told to drink it until it tasted nasty. I went through a gallon before that happened. I felt a lot better. Here's the scary part, despite all of that liquid, I did not have to go to the bathroom.

Gatorade also came in handy when I got a nasty case of food poisoning.

Gianotta