[Sca-cooks] Re: Sugar free sports drink alternative

Dianne and Greg goofy1 at suscom.net
Thu Jun 30 18:05:28 PDT 2005

Nobody in his right mind actually *likes* the first beer, first
> cup of coffee, first cigarette, first vegemite sandwich or first shot of
> spirits. But, like lichen, it grows on you. :)
>
> Giano

Well, I've never had vegemite, but I really liked my first try of all three
of the others! Of course, I quit smoking, I now drink my coffee black no
sugar instead of loaded with junk, and I don't drink Southern Comfort
anymore. The first time I drank it, I drank so much that I was horrendously
ill the next day.

Tequila, now, that's another story...

Laurensa