[Sca-cooks] Newspaper story on SCA feast is out

Patrick ODonnell patrickscribe at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 07:55:57 PDT 2005

Greetings. This is Patrick O'Donnell/Mael Patraic mac Domnaill, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reporter who sought advice for a story on an SCA feast. Links to the story and accompanying fact boxes are below

http://www.cleveland.com/cooking/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/living/1115199000294380.xml

http://www.cleveland.com/cooking/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/living/1115199232294380.xml

http://www.cleveland.com/cooking/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/living/1115199333294383.xml

Thanks for the help. If anything strikes you as "off," please speak up. I need to learn and the group might also use any errors I made as a lesson to head off any future errors.

Thanks,

Patrick/Mael Patraic

Author of The Knights Next Door: Everyday People Living Middle Ages Dreams
A "behind-the-shield" look at the world of Middle Ages re-enactors

Available in hardcover and paperback, October 2004
www.knightsnextdoor.com