[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: [EK] Dying linen with saffron]

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Mon May 9 19:34:54 PDT 2005

Greetings to SCA-cooks,

Is anyone able to peovide the information that Baron Ernst
is requesting?

In a subsequent message, Baron Ernst added these words ...

>> First, I need information regarding dying silk and/or linen
>> with saffron. Not alternatives, not suggestions for similar
>> colors but actually dying silks and linens using saffron.
>>
>> Ernst

I am,
Lord Vincenzo Martino Mazza,
In Service to the Dream

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery: Renderosity, a 3D Artist's Community
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

So much wisdom and knowledge -- so little time and bandwidth.
--MGD

"Thou plenty hast, yet me dost scant"
--John Dowland (1562-1626); "The First Booke of Songs"; 1597.

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
--inspired by P. K. Dick