[Sca-cooks] Libro Novo Beef Rolls

Heather Musinski rachaol at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 05:45:44 PDT 2005

Jadwiga,
I have been selling copies of the Libro Novo CD for Master Basilius. He is asking $10 basically to cover his costs and the ump-teen years of work he put into the translation. (Such a deal!) If you'd like one, send me your snail mail address and I'll put a copy in the mail to you. Rachaol at yahoo.com
I've done that recipe before, it is fabulous. If you can get sour orange juice for the sauce use it, verjuice is good, but the orange adds something. Chicken, veal and pork are also great, rather than beef. Just pound the meat thin before making the roll.
Rachaol

Message: 2