[Sca-cooks] Words, exact but sometimes imprecise ...

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Tue May 17 04:59:20 PDT 2005

Greetings,

One of my European correspondents mentioned this ...
aaaahhh ... dictionary in his blog entry for today.

This shows how easy it is to say what you mean but later
find out that your audience heard something you didn't say.

"The Best of British Slang";  and subtitled,
"The American's guide to speaking British...";
http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml

How does that phrase go,

"Two nations joined by an ocean but separated by
a common language."

Enjoy ...

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

So much wisdom and knowledge -- so little time and bandwidth.
--MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
--inspired by P. K. Dick

Visit my online gallery: Renderosity, a 3D Artist's Community
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD