Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Guinea Fowl

morgana.abbey at juno.com morgana.abbey at juno.com
Wed May 18 16:14:17 PDT 2005

My mother tells of the guinea fowl that roosted in the tree next to the farmhouse.  This was in Iowa or South Dakota--I don't remember exactly which relative's farm it was.

The driveway was about a quarter mile long (typical for farm country).  As  a car would slow to make the turn, the guinea fowl would sound off.  She said they were better than any fence, dog or security guard.

Morgana