[Sca-cooks] Sour grapes.

aeduin aeduin at adelphia.net
Fri May 20 12:27:55 PDT 2005

So, I just got back from perusing the new Latin/Middle Eastern/Indian
market relatively near me where they had 32oz verjuice for $3.49 and 16oz
in red or white for $2.79 along with lots of other goodies, including great
prices on produce if you don't mind a blemish or two.

They also had bunches of "sour grapes."  Being the intrepid food explorer
that I am, I got some.  Now, what's the best way to juice these?

aeduin