[Sca-cooks] Re: another one gets a Maunche

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Sun May 1 15:01:54 PDT 2005

Jadwiga says:

I'm pleased to announce that during Dinner at the Crown Tourney of the
EastRealm in Iron Bog, Christopher Calhoune was inducted into the Order
of the Maunche.
And well he deserved it, too!

Crown feast was incredible. And not just the food. Jadwiga, the servers were great, I loved the napery over their shoulders. And you had voider bowls! And hand washing.

But the food ...  I will have sweet sweet dreams about it. Folks, it was quite the event.

Gianotta ohmygodiamstillfull dalla Fiora