[Sca-cooks] Here is a Spork Reference Guide [OoP] [Humor]

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Wed May 4 11:33:27 PDT 2005

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> ROFL!

... always good to hear someone laugh.

> Mind if I pass this on?

Of course you can pass it along ... Just about anything I see
there and send here is already public.

> I've got a crazed weasel bladesmith who has to see this 'toon.

Will he send pictures of what he makes?

Could we have a contest for our version of imaginary historic sporks?

You might also tell him about last week's Nodwick

http://www.nodwick.com

(it's the one that begins ...
"Okay, we sent Nodwick into the Vault of Vileness ... ")

Go and check it out ... Just Trust Me.  <g>

> Selene
>
> Martin G. Diehl wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> We have all heard of Sporks (I own 2) ... great
>> for use at the dayboard ... &c.
>>
>> Visualize Philip Glass minimalism applied to feast gear.
>>
>> But I bet you have never seen sporks like these ...
>>
>> "Sporks of the World";
>> http://sylvanmigdal.com/ics/spork/20050211.html

Vincenzo