[Sca-cooks] New question [Was: Re: Here is a Spork Reference Guide [Humor]]

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Wed May 4 12:56:43 PDT 2005

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> At 04:35 AM 5/4/2005, you wrote:
>
>> But I bet you have never seen sporks like these ...
>>
>> "Sporks of the World";
>> http://sylvanmigdal.com/ics/spork/20050211.html
>
> Yipes! Some of those are... alarming!

Yes ... got my attention good this morning!

What say you to us putting together some fanciful spork
designs? ...

(a) maybe a small compartment in the Borgia family special

     "What we have here is a meal you can't refuse and will
     never forget."

(b) combined with a paint brush and eyeglasses for Holbein

     Think how English history could have been different
     if that portrait of Anne of Cleves had been ...

(c) combined with a draftsman's compass for Albrecht Durer

     Mathematician as well as painter, engraver ...

Just think of the potential A&S exhibit ... <g>

Also ... just noticed Google responded with

	Book results for Albrecht Durer
	Albrecht Durer - by Jane Campbell Hutchinson - 370 pages

	See 3,830 image results for Albrecht Durer »

and the book link was an entire 370 page book ... searchable, too.

... and then the first 100 out of 128,000 citations!

> 'Lainie
> -who eats feast with a spoon, small knife, and fingers.
> Yes, a napkin is VERY important!

Vincenzo