[Sca-cooks] Re: Middle kingdom cooking symposium

Channon Mondoux channonmondoux at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 05:36:17 PDT 2005

I would like to see the event happen, regardless of Crown. It seems I will not be needed to participate in the event should it occur so I will have a relatively quiet Fall. I think the site needs to be revisited however. I know it's very convenient and I love it actually, but we were stretching the classrooms last year as it was. Iasmine, what's your opinion on the site- honestly.

'Vette

Renaissance Cuisine, PCS
"A new way to think about dinner"
www.rencuisine.com
269-327 'FOOD' 3663

"That all-softening, overpowering knell,
The Tocsin of the Soul- the dinner bell."
..........George Gordon, Lord Byron, Don Juan (1821)