[Sca-cooks] [semi OT/OOP] ISO Cooking Source...

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 17:39:40 PDT 2005

Hope this helps! Andrea MacIntyre

Salt Petre (Food Grade Potassium Nitrate)
http://www.theingredientstore.com/generalstore/meat_preservation/index.htm
catalog#850-16
16 oz  $22.71
catalog#850-4
4 oz  $11.41
Add To Cart
catalog#850-8
8 oz  $15.18

"Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste
rather than exact measurements. ~ Marcel Boulestin "

http://homepage.mac.com/rickwolff/andrea/