[Sca-cooks] sometimes I love this list

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 15 20:24:26 PDT 2005

O Knowledge Pika, ditch "laurels" and say people.

Bunk is bunk.  It usually comes shrouded in robes of absolute authority
without trailing citations.  If one is uncertain in one's knowledge, it's
hard to refute.  This list abounds in knowledge that is freely shared,
freely disputed, and often corrected.  The people on this list seem to like
getting things right.  It is an environment that is hard on unsupported
claims of authority.

Fun.  Ain't it.

Bear