[Sca-cooks] Period Tomatoes

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon May 16 08:21:24 PDT 2005

> I have never heard of a Kinjal of Moravia.

We had him/her on the Slavic Interest Group list for a while; I think we
still do.

> I have also heard people who have judged contests state, "Sometimes you just have to accept the
> entrant's documentation as being valid."

I've heard that too. I found it very disconcerting.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"All of us have special ones who have loved us into being. Would you
just take, along with me, ten seconds to think of the people who have
helped you become who you are. " -- Mr. Fred Rogers